At Nerdy Banana Limited T/A Doodletogs, we respect the privacy rights of our online visitors, recognising the importance of protecting information collected from them. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. This privacy statement explains what data we collect, why and how we use it and your rights in relation to such..
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.dodletogs.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this privacy statement.
What Information Do We Collect About You?
We use this primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing maintaining, personalising and improving our service and the website, fulfilling orders, producing and shipping the products you order and to communicate with you about the status of your orders and other inquiries about products and services.
The information we collect from you in order to provide you with the level of service you require is:
- your name, age/date of birth, gender and other relevant demographic information;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email address;
- Your images sent to us to product your product
- Financial details: Credit/Debit Card Number
- Your location
- your interests, preferences, feedback, competition and survey responses;
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or public Facebook page).
- information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and device type;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your online browsing activities on any of our websites including which items you store in your shopping cart;
- your social media handles;
This list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Notice. Some personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our website or send an email to our Customer Support team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example when you browse our websites or undertake online shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources. We may anonymise and aggregate personal data for insight and research but this will not identify anyone.
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
How Will We Use The Information About You And What Is Our Legitimate Bases For Such?
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To fulfil your order and provide after sales service.When you place an order with us we collect certain information which will be processed under the lawful basis of contract. Such details are required to allow us to process your order, manage your account and deliver your order. We may pass your details to another organisation (our trusted delivery companies being the Royal Mail, Fedex, DPD and DHL) to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service;
2. To keep our current customers up to date.We may contact our customers via email, telephone, SMS, post or other such means as we regard appropriate to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. On occasion we may ask for feedback from you and will use this information you provide to improve our products/services. This data is processed on the lawful basis of legitimate interest with it being in both Doodletogs's interest and our customers interest to be kept up to date on various marketing matters. Should you wish to stop receiving marketing material, you may unsubscribe at a later date, see “Your rights” section below;
3. To send periodic marketing emails to our subscribers.We may contact you via email, telephone, SMS, post or other such means as we regard appropriate, to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. On occasion we may ask for feedback from you and will use this information you provide to improve our products/services. If you wish to receive these communications, please agree to such when entering your personal details to authorise your consent. You may unsubscribe at a later date, see “Your rights” section below;
4. To personalise your repeat visits to our website:Cookies are enabled on the website to allow to facilitate browsing and make it more convenient. Please refer to Web Browser Cookies for more details;
5. For quality control and training purposes:we may monitor or record your communications with us. This data is processed on the lawful basis of legitimate interest to ensure a quality service is provided to our customers and to keep a communications trail between us;
6. To note your interest in our website:When you visit our website, your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) will be automatically logged by our web server. Please refer to Web Browser Cookies for more details;
7. To comply with legal requirements.
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us. Please refer to Sharing Your Personal Information for further details.
Doodletogs will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Notice. Different retention periods apply for different types of information. In summary, various laws, accounting and regulatory requirements applicable to us require us to retain certain records for specific amounts of time. In relation to your personal data, we will hold this only for so long as we require that personal data for legal or regulatory reasons or for legitimate organisational purposes. We will not keep your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect them.
Web Browser Cookies
There are four types of cookies:
1.Website functionality cookies
These cookies enable you to browse the website and use our features such as shopping baskets.
2.Website analytics cookies
We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
3.Customer reference cookies
When browsing or shopping online, the website will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
4.Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
We use Facebook, Instagram and Google Adwords to advertise Doodletogs products and services. Our retargeting will display relevant ads tailored to you based on areas of the website that you have visited, by placing a cookie on your device. This cookie does not give us access to your device. The cookie is used to allow us to identify whether an individual has visited a page and if so, show them related advertisements. Retargeting allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
Your Rights (Access To Your Information and Correction)
As a Data Subject you have a number of rights in regard to your personal data and these include the right to request, access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning your data or to object to processing as well as the right of data portability. More information on these rights can found at www.ico.org.uk.
You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to us at: email@example.com. Please include “update information” in the subject line of your email.
You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply unsubscribe via the ‘Unsubscribe’ option in emails sent to you, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “No Marketing” in the subject line and then the following in the main text: your postal address (including postcode), your email address and telephone contact number. We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply contact us at email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
Privacy Officer - Doodletogs
Heath Farm, Alcester Road
Links To Third Party Sites
Sale Of Assets
In the unlikely event that Doodletogs or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets
Privacy Of Children On Our Website
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 13.
Sharing Your Personal Information
To allow us to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal information with some of the partners we work with. This information will only be used for the purpose of providing our products and services to you and we will never sell or rent your personal data to any other organisation for marketing purposes.
The service providers with whom we share your personal information are:
For Customers who purchase from us: Distribution Centre managers and logistics service providers to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service;
For Customers and Potential Customers: Fraud prevention agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks;
For Customers and Potential Customers and Enquirers: Data processing and email management service providers who send our communications for us.
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
If you are located outside of the UK, please note this site is hosted on our computer servers in the UK. Any personal information collected through this site will be transferred to the UK. This might not provide an equivalent level of protection as the data protection laws in your home country. Your use of this site or submission of any personal information will therefore constitute your consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your home country.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. Your account information is password protected for your privacy and security. You should always take steps to protect the confidentiality of the password you select. If you hold an account with doodleTogs all of your account information can be changed in the account section of the website.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By visiting www.doodletogs.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this privacy statement. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.